The Digital Public Library of America (http://dp.la/) is currently seeking
session proposals for DPLAfest 2016
<http://dp.la/info/get-involved/dplafest/april-2016/>, taking place on
April 14-15, 2016 in Washington, DC.

DPLAfest is an annual series of workshops, presentations, and discussions
bringing together librarians, archivists, and museum professionals,
developers and technologists, publishers and authors, educators, and many
others to celebrate DPLA and our community of creative professionals.
DPLAfest will appeal to those working/interested in the cultural heritage
sector, as we'll be discussing everything from technology and development,
to content, law, and education (and a lot more).

The hosts for DPLAfest 2016 are the Library of Congress, the National
Archives and Records Administration, and the Smithsonian Institution.

Review proposal requirements and submit a session
<http://dp.la/info/get-involved/dplafest/april-2016/present/>.* The
deadline to submit a session proposal is Friday, January 22, 2016.*

To review topics and themes from previous DPLAfests, check out the agendas
from 2015 <http://dplafest2015.sched.org/> and 2013
<http://dp.la/info/get-involved/dplafest/april-2016/present/>.

For more information about this year’s DPLAfest, visit the DPLAfest 2016
homepage <http://dp.la/info/get-involved/dplafest/april-2016/>. Hope to see
many of you in April! If you have questions, don't hesitate to email

Mark A. Matienzo <[log in to unmask]> | http://anarchivi.st/