Hello all -

On behalf of the program committee, I'm pleased to announce that the program descriptions for the BitCurator User Forum 2016 are now available online. On the website, you'll find session descriptions and suggested accommodations, as well as registration info.

Date: January 15, 2016

Location: Pleasants Family Assembly Room, Wilson Library, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina

Overview: Join BitCurator users from around the globe as we discuss how we are using the BitCurator software environment. Hosted by the BitCurator Consortium (BCC), this event will be grounded in the practical, real-world experiences of digital archivists and digital curation experts. Come prepared to discuss your current challenges, share emerging BitCurator integrations and workflows, and address the “now what” of handling your digital forensics outputs.

Please also note that a sign up form for Lightning Talks can be found here.

Likewise, a call for proposals regarding the digital forensics beyond the floppy disk can be found here. The deadline to submit a proposal is December 14th.

Finally, on January 14, one day before the BitCurator User Forum, UNC-Chapel Hill will also be holding its annual conference CurateGear: Enabling the Curation of Digital Collections. To see the speaker list and register, follow the link.

We look forward to seeing you in Chapel Hill!

Best,

Susan Malsbury

--
Digital Archivist