ACM/IEEE JCDL 2016
Joint Conference on Digital Libraries
June 19-23, 2016
Newark, NJ

http://www.jcdl2016.org/Call-for-Proposals

The theme of JCDL 2016 is Big Libraries, Big Data, Big Innovation. As more of our interaction with libraries happens digitally, interfaces and tools for access have become increasingly important.  An important issue for digital libraries is how to provide users with improved access to materials.  We have big data -- how can we help scholars use those resources to make new discoveries in their own fields? This year, we particularly invite papers, panels, workshops, and tutorials that propose new access methods for digital libraries, develop technologies for analyzing holdings, and that report on innovative uses of digital libraries for discovery and exploration in science, art, and the humanities.

Please consider submitting a paper, poster, demo, panel proposal, workshop proposal, or tutorial proposal and please share this with your colleagues.

Important Dates:
* December 20, 2015 - early submission of workshop proposals
* January 10, 2016  - tutorial and workshop proposals
                  - notification for early workshop proposals
* January 17, 2016  - panel proposals
                  - full paper, short paper, poster, and demo submissions
* January 31, 2016  - notification for tutorial and workshops
* March 16, 2016    - notification for full papers, short papers, panels,
                    posters, and demos

For more information (and the official calls for proposals), see
http://www.jcdl2016.org/
http://www.jcdl2016.org/Call-for-Proposals

Bethany Nowviskie
Director, Digital Library Federation (DLF) at CLIR
Research Associate Professor of Digital Humanities, UVa
diglib.org | clir.org | nowviskie.org