This week we have three really exciting job opportunities to share for digital library work in academic settings— from metadata librarianship, to supporting data and visualization within the curriculum, to humanities liaisonship with a focus on expanding the role of the digital realm in research, teaching, and learning. Follow the links below to full job descriptions:

  *   Data & Visualization Librarian<https://www.diglib.org/archives/11031/>, Dartmouth College Library
  *   Metadata Librarian<https://www.diglib.org/archives/11042/>, University of Virginia Library
  *   Humanities Librarian for English Literature and Women’s and Gender Studies<https://www.diglib.org/archives/11045/>, University of Texas Libraries (The University of Texas at Austin)

The DLF Jobs Digest will take a one-week hiatus and resume on January 5, 2015. Stay connected with #DLFjobs on our website<http://www.diglib.org/topics/jobs/> and on Twitter<https://twitter.com/hashtag/DLFjobs?src=hash>, and learn more about how to post a job with DLF<http://www.diglib.org/contact/jobs/>. Happy New Year!

Best,
Oliver

PS: You can adjust your settings<http://lists.clir.org/scripts/wa-CLIR.exe?SUBED1=DLF-ANNOUNCE> for DLF-Announce at any time (including email frequency and password changes).
--
Oliver Bendorf | Program Associate | Digital Library Federation
diglib.org<http://www.diglib.org/> |  clir.org<http://www.clir.org/> | @CLIRDLF<https://twitter.com/clirdlf> | @ohbendorf<https://twitter.com/ohbendorf>