Our library is considering embarking on a very significant data project
expansion and we're interested to know if there are any data librarians,
informationists, or informaticians on this thread who would be willing to
work for our library on a contract basis. The work could be done remotely,
so proximity wouldn't be an issue. We're still in the
contemplative/strategizing phase at this point or I'd have posted this in
the jobs section. We need to know how realistic this approach even is
before we move forward.

Please send interested replies to [log in to unmask] with the
subject line "DATA LIBRARIAN". A brief description of the work you've done
in the past would be appreciated.

Best regards,
*Jason Bengtson, MLIS, MA*
Innovation Architect

*Houston Academy of MedicineThe Texas Medical Center Library*
1133 John Freeman Blvd
Houston, TX   77030
http://library.tmc.edu/
www.jasonbengtson.com