Hi All,

The second round of registration for the 2016 Code4lib conference will open
at 12 noon (EST) on Wednesday January 13th. We provide links to the
registration form via the conference website <http://2016.code4lib.org> and
the mailing list.

In the event of registration filling up, we will be maintaining a waiting
list, and instructions for getting on the list will be provided by the
registration form.

Hotel and childcare information will be included in the registration
confirmation.

*A note on the Program*
Accepted presenters will be hearing from program committee very soon and
the the final program will likely be finished by the end of next week. It
will be made available via the website, but you can bet your marc records
that it will closely resemble the election results
<http://2016.code4lib.org/talks/>.

Thanks, and happy weekending.

Chad
On behalf of the Philly Local Planning Committee