Congratulations to the scholarship recipients and big thanks to the
Scholarship Committee for their hard work.

I found the website with the list of names, but there's no more information
about each of the recipients. Will there be any?
http://2016.code4lib.org/diversity-scholarships/recipients.html

thanks,
ranti.

--