Heya,

About a year ago the and on a separate project "She who wears the hat!"
or the social activities benevolent dictator for life introduced me to
the Hacker School Rules[0]. I will be implementing these rules to those
who signed up for my Buzzword Compliant Logging workshop and I encourage
all others leading pre-conferences to do this to create a welcoming
learning environment.

The TL:DR not in order

- no feigning surprise
- no well-actually's
- no back-seat driving
- no subtle-isms

The simple ground rules make it easier for people with different
backgrounds to learn most effectively. If they don't that's totally on me.

Cheers,
./fxk

[0] https://www.recurse.com/manual
--
"Anyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is,
of course, living in a state of sin."