Hey Ranti

On 1/22/16 7:22 PM, Ranti Junus wrote:
> Congratulations to the scholarship recipients and big thanks to the
> Scholarship Committee for their hard work.
>
> I found the website with the list of names, but there's no more information
> about each of the recipients. Will there be any?
> http://2016.code4lib.org/diversity-scholarships/recipients.html

I will not speak for this years cmte, but I will mention that when I was
on last years cmte., some of the candidates requested that we respect
their privacy including not disclosing the information that you expect
in your request. I'm not suggesting this is the case, but offering the
possibility (I passed this information on to this years cmte) that this
could be the case.

Cheers,
./fxk

--
Finagle's Fifth Law:
Always draw your curves, then plot your readings.