Community & Digital Services Librarian
Franklin W. Olin College of Engineering

The Olin Library is operational lab prototyping a possible
future of libraries, starting with this one. Come join our
team to help us situate the library at the center of the Olin
experience. Help us build the relationships, create the
materials and hold the events that engage our community and resources in new
ways.

Olin College of Engineering is currently recruiting a dynamic, forward-
thinking, creative Community & Digital Services Librarian.
You will immerse yourself in both our digital and physical holdings, learning
our (small) collection inside out. You will then use this
knowledge to get the Olin community excited about, and using, the great
resources we provide.

We put together a fun video of some of the experimentation we were up to last
summer -

[https://vimeo.com/139410557](https://vimeo.com/139410557)

Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/24783/
To post a new job please visit http://jobs.code4lib.org/