Sr. Developer at the California Digital Library
California Digital Library
Oakland

University of California Curation Center ([UC3](http://www.cdlib.org/uc3)) is
part of the California Digital Library (CDL). We partner with teams at the
CDL, on the ten UC campuses, and in the international curation community to
provide innovate services and solutions to ensure the long-term usability of
digital scholarly content.

**What are we looking for?**
UC3 is seeking a Senior Software Developer to join the expanding team at one
of the world's premiere digital curation
programs.

**What do we do?**
We're a dynamic team of developers, data management experts, and curators, all
with a common goal: to deliver tools and services that support the spectrum of
digital content management from acquisition to preservation, enabling sharing
and discovery of digital scholarly content. We currently
support three major online services (Dash, DMPTool, Merritt) built with Java
and Ruby/Rails technologies, as well as initiatives for research data
management, data publication, alternative metrics for usage and impact, format
characterization, and web archiving.

**What will you do?**
As a Senior Developer you will apply advanced software concepts and agile
techniques to plan, create, maintain, enhance, and operate robust, high-
availability (24x7) services responsive to the evolving needs of UC3
stakeholders. As an enthusiastic member of the development team, you will
liaison with UC3 service managers, DevOps administrator, and the CDL's
infrastructure and technology staff.

**What do we offer?**
Our work atmosphere is creative and productive, yet relaxed enough to support
a balanced work-life environment. It's an exciting place to work, mostly
because of the cool, smart people you'll interact with on a daily
basis. CDL is conveniently located in the heart of the
vibrant Uptown Oakland neighborhood near BART and other mass transit services
and is cycle-friendly.

For more details on requirements of this job offering, please visit our job
posting.

[https://jobs.ucop.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=59185](https://jobs.ucop.e
du/applicants/Central?quickFind=59185)

Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/24831/