The Scholarship Committee is pleased to announce the Code4Lib 2016 Conference Diversity Scholarship awardees. Through the generosity of MIT Libraries, Penn State Libraries, DPLA, Drexel University College of Computing & Informatics, Reto Kromer AV Preservation, Mark Matienzo, Ashley Blewer, University of Miami Libraries, and the Code4lib community we were able to award ten $1,420 scholarships to defray costs associated with attending the conference.

We received a large number of applications from highly qualified candidates this year, and it was a humbling experience for the committee to select just ten awardees. Congratulations to all Code4Lib scholarship recipients!

The awardees are:
Alison Blaine
Cori Holder
Adrienne Lai