Hi folks-

We received some great 2016 Code4Lib t-shirt logo submissions, and now it’s time to vote for your favorite. The selected logo will be featured on the front of the Code4Lib 2016 Conference t-shirt.

Before you go vote, a quick note: some of the design submissions work with an assumed t-shirt color other than the traditional black. If that submission wins, we will try to get the t-shirts in the requested color. If that color is not feasible, the logo will default to white or gray, depending on the requested design contrast, on a black t-shirt.

Go here to vote: http://vote.code4lib.org/election/40 using your Code4Lib site login. If you don’t have a login, please register for one here: http://code4lib.org/user/register. Special thanks to Chris Beer for getting this election set up.

Voting is open until *January 31, 5 PM PT.* If you have any questions or issues, you can email Christina at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Thanks,

The Code4Lib 2016 T-shirt Committee