We have a whole handful of job opportunities to share with you this week. The range includes life sciences librarianship, project management, research data services, digital humanities, and rare books and archives. Follow the links below for position descriptions and information on how to apply:
Stay connected with #DLFjobs on our website and on Twitter, and learn more about how to post a job with DLF.

Best,
Oliver

PS: You can adjust your settings for DLF-Announce at any time (including email frequency and password changes).
--
Oliver Bendorf | Program Associate | Digital Library Federation
diglib.org | clir.org | @CLIRDLF | @ohbendorf