Hello, NDSA-ALL!

The Digital Library Federation (DLF) welcomes you to the National Digital Stewardship Alliance listserv at its new address: [log in to unmask]

We are also very excited to share with you the new website for the NDSA: ndsa.org.

We invite you to have a look around and let us know what you think!

Member representatives can expect to hear directly from the Coordinating Committee and DLF in the coming weeks, about updating your contact information and renewing your organization’s commitment to the NDSA. If you are affiliated with an NDSA working group, you will receive a separate email alerting you to new listserv addresses and call-in information for working group meetings.

Meanwhile, please save the date for Digital Preservation 2016, which will be held in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 9-10 November, in conjunction with the annual DLF Forum (taking place 7-9 November).

Two pieces of administrivia concerning the listservs:

  • Your listserv preferences have not changed, even though the listserv address is new. You can adjust those settings at any time (including email frequency, password changes, etc.): http://lists.clir.org/scripts/wa-CLIR.exe?SUBED1=NDSA-ALL

  • The full archives for the list is also accessible through that same web interface.

We are happy to have the privilege of hosting the NDSA and thank the Library of Congress for its stellar support of the organization thus far. On behalf of everyone at CLIR and DLF -- welcome!

Best,

Oliver Bendorf & Bethany Nowviskie (the DLF team)
--
Oliver Bendorf | Program Associate | Digital Library Federation
1707 L Street NW, Suite 650 | Washington, DC, 20036