Happy new year S&P WG!

If you missed our December call, you can catch up with the notes on our wiki:
http://www.loc.gov/extranet/wiki/osi/ndiip/ndsa/index.php?title=December_21,_2015_Standards_%26_Practices_Working_Group_Notes

Bethany Nowviskie and Oliver Bendorf from DLF joined our call. They and Erin Engle gave us an update on the NDSA transition. We also spent a good deal of time discussing the WG - what we have liked about the group and our activities, things we might change, thoughts on the frequency of calls, etc.

It's a new year and a good time for change. If you would like to play a larger role in the WG consider volunteering to be a co-chair. Kate and I are both rotating off and would be happy to talk to any of you about our experience as co-chairs. If you are interested or have questions about it, please send Kate, Erin or I an email.

thanks,
Andrea

Andrea Goethals
Digital Preservation and Repository Services Manager
Harvard Library
(617) 495-3724