There are a relatively small number of infrastructure domains to which a
huge number of our users are exposed:

doi.org
handle.net

In my view pretty much anything which can be used as a lever to get them to
become more secure has to be a good idea, since these are websites which we
have basically no choice about exposing our users to.

cheers
stuart