Please forgive the double-posting, but wanted to give a last reminder
that the Omeka team wants to learn more about who Omeka devs are, where
they are, what they're doing, and -- most importantly -- how we can help
your work.

Original message is below. TL;DR: There's a survey asking Omeka devs at
http://omeka.org/blog/2016/02/02/who-are-our-omeka-developers

So far, 13 countries in 4 continents (come on Africa and Asia!
Antarctica would be awesome) are represented by librarians, developers,
CTOs, archaeologists, analysts, sysadmins, freelancers and more.

We want to hear from as many coders, at any level, before we start
studying results on February 19.

Thanks, all.
Patrick Murray-John
Omeka Director of Developer Outreach