Hi Kyle,

Our site is also responsive. As a work around, I've used screenshots of the site.

Hope that helps!

Best,
Junior

Junior Tidal
Associate Professor
Web Services and Multimedia Librarian
New York City College of Technology, CUNY
300 Jay Street, Rm A434
Brooklyn, NY 11201
718.260.5481

http://library.citytech.cuny.edu

>>> Kyle Breneman <[log in to unmask]> 2/5/2016 1:40 PM >>>
Happy Friday, everybody!

Our library recently got a shiny new, responsive-esque website.
<http://langsdale.ubalt.edu>  The reference librarians frequently zoom in
on our homepage during class instruction, and have noticed that after they
zoom in a bit, our homepage switches from desktop to the mobile layout.

Is there any easy way around this?  In other words, is it possible to fix
the site so that, if a user is on a desktop/laptop, zooming in on the
homepage will *not* flip the user over to the mobile layout?

Thanks for your help!

Kyle