Hi, Jason,

I strongly suggest to separate your DOI namespace/naming schema to be totally independent of your choice of repository/system. DOI is an infrastructure thing, and the main reason behind of assigning DOI is for persistency and permanency. At some point any repository system will go away and will be replaced by another one.

Secondly I do not think data is a good namespace. I suggest to have something persistent which can standalone even you do not have DOI prefix of 10.17348.

Yan