Apologies for the duplication.

British Columbia UX Interest Group Meeting (Vancouver, B.C.)

Mark your calendar! Join us for the next BC User Experience (UX) Interest Group meeting: April 14th 2016, 1-5 pm at SFU Vancouver (Harbour Centre). We are planning an afternoon of collegial exchange, lightning talks, and a one-hour introduction to Google Analytics, led by Jonathan Kift, Web Librarian, Vancouver Public Library. Admission is free -- stay tuned for registration details.

You are also invited to submit a proposal for a lightning talk: 5 minutes or less on a UX topic (regarding either online or physical spaces):  http://goo.gl/forms/MSA7qiGMUT.

Want to continue the conversation? We will also be organizing dinner and drinks afterwards.

Background
The User Experience Interest Group is an open place for collaboration on library user experience, including both physical and digital design, assessment of usability, and best practices.  See also our Google+ site.

The group is open to all members of the library community.

Organizers
Tania Alekson (Capilano)
Adrienne Lai (VPL)
Janis McKenzie (SFU)
Tony O’Kelly (BCIT)
Nina Saklikar (SFU)
Kevin Stranack (SFU)
Joyce Wong (Langara)

If you have any questions, please contact Joyce Wong [log in to unmask]

Joyce Wong
Langara College Library
Dept. Chair and Coordinator of Learning Commons
100 W.49th Ave., Vancouver, B.C. V5Y 2Z6
Tel: 604-323-5047  Fax: 604-323-5512
Email: [log in to unmask]