Greg,

I wonıt be a at Code4Lib, but if you or anyone else is interested, Iıve
played around with something somewhat similar using metadata from DPLA,
Europeana and Digital New Zealand, http://www.deanfarr.com/meta-dash.

Dean

Dean Farrell
Digital Repository Analyst
University of North Carolina Libraries
919-962-3868

On 2/14/16, 11:00 PM, "Code for Libraries on behalf of CODE4LIB automatic
digest system" <[log in to unmask] on behalf of