From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Erin Tripp
Sent: Monday, February 29, 2016 7:19 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Anyone Doing Interesting Things With Digital Collection Systems?

Hi Matt,

The Islandora Community (http://islandora.ca/about) is releasing some lovely open source digital repositories. Islandora is interoperable and extensible through the Tuque API, the Islandora OAI module, and many other tools that are included in the software stack.

Here are a few repositories to explore:
http://dcmny.org/
http://dlib.bc.edu/
http://repository.lib.cuhk.edu.hk/
http://arcabc.ca/

We have monthly webinars on Islandora if you'd like to join and learn more.

~ Erin

Erin Tripp, BJH MLIS
Business Development Manager
discoverygarden inc.