Check out FSU's project DigiNole: https://fsu.digital.flvc.org/islandora/

Matthew Burrell | Web Developer | FSU Libraries | (850) 814-9634 (m)

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Matt Sherman
Sent: Saturday, February 27, 2016 4:26 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Anyone Doing Interesting Things With Digital Collection Systems?

Hi all,

I am asking about interesting digital collection tech due to some personal research I am doing.  I have looked a bunch of digital collection sites lately and outside of NYPL <http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/>, I have mostly seen bland, non-responsive but functional CONTENTdm sites or old late 90s early 2000s static HTML exhibit sites.  Given the kind of web tools and UX methods we have now I am curious if people can point me to, or tell me about, more interesting user friendly designs/systems?  I see talk of responsive design and data interoperability via OAI-PMH and APIs, but I must be looking in the wrong places as I am seeing very little evidence of it being put into action.  If anyone can point me to more interesting pastures I would appreciate it.

Matt Sherman