Kyle,

Looking at the inspector in Chrome, it's trying to load this JS file:
http://www.ubalt.edu/_resources/js/2015/build_old/main.js

Which doesn't exist (takes it to a 404 page). However, you're loading the
404 page, and it's causing an error, possibly disrupting the CSS structure
somewhere. Looks like there are also some other jQuery deprecations
enlisted as well.

​

The correct link should be:
http://www.ubalt.edu/_resources/js/2015/build/main.js