Code4Lib 2016 is just one month away and the Onsite Volunteers Committee is looking for people to help out during the conference. We are looking for volunteers to:

  *   Help sessions run smoothly: MCs, session timers, backup for livestream technician

  *   Help your fellow conference-goers: welcome wagon/concierge, IRC live help, assistants for registration crunch times, social networking help

  *   Assist with set up

  *   Join the "Whatever Crew"!

Descriptions of the available volunteer positions are posted on the Code4Lib wiki at: http://wiki.code4lib.org/2016_Conference_Volunteers

To sign up for a position, just edit the wiki page and add your name to the list for the job you'd like to help us with. Not a wiki editor? No worries! To get a wiki account, please email Ryan Wick at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. If you'd prefer not to get a wiki account just contact me and I'll be glad to add your name to the volunteers list.

See you in Philadelphia!

Kathleen Haley, for the Onsite Volunteers Committee

Kathleen M. Haley

Information Systems Librarian

American Antiquarian Society

185 Salisbury St.

Worcester, MA 01609

phone: (508) 471-2147

e-mail: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

AAS website: American Antiquarian Society<http://www.americanantiquarian.org/>