Hey folks who use WordPress in Academic Libraries,

The planning committee just announced WP Campus - a higher-ed WordPress conference. Here's the gist from https://2016.wpcampus.org/:

The WPCampus planning committee is excited to announce our inaugural conference will be held July 15-16, 2016 at the University of South Florida Sarasota-Manatee<https://2016.wpcampus.org/location/> campus in beautiful Sarasota, Florida.

The WPCampus conference will be an education-focused, non-profit event which will allow people to share and learn about WordPress in the world of higher education. WPCampus is inclusive of all facets of higher education, whether you're a faculty member, a content strategist, a designer, social media manager, or a student.

WPCampus is excited to partner with The University of South-Florida Sarasota-Manatee in order to provide an experience both affordable and relevant for higher education professionals. This training and sharing event will blend traditions set out by the WordPress Foundation for WordCamps held across the globe with the quality of content found at other higher education conferences.

"As technology has become increasingly important to our society and to the world, USF Sarasota-Manatee is excited to welcome this conference to our campus and partner in this fantastic learning opportunity." Dennis Stover, Regional Vice Chancellor | University Advancement

As of today, we are accepting speaker submissions<https://2016.wpcampus.org/speakers/> and have put out a call for sponsors<https://2016.wpcampus.org/sponsors/>. You can subscribe to our mailing list in the sidebar or follow @wpcampusorg on Twitter<https://twitter.com/wpcampusorg> to stay up to date on future announcements.

Hope to see some of you there!

Michael Schofield
www.libux.co<http://www.libux.co> / @schoeyfield / www.webforlibraries.com<http://www.webforlibraries.com>