IFLA Classification & Indexing Section Satellite Meeting
Theme: Subject Access: Unlimited Opportunities
August 11-August 12, 2016
Location: State Library of Ohio, Columbus, Ohio

Join colleagues from around the world in the exchange of new ideas for providing subject access.  This one and one-half day Satellite Conference will explore new services, new roles, and new partners that support subject searching.  Investigate implementations, use, and reuse of traditional methods, such as classification, controlled vocabularies, and mapping; newer methods; and the connections between them.  Discuss how we can take advantage of new opportunities and how we can meet the challenges.

The deadline for proposals is 15 February 2016.

Email proposals in .docx or .pdf format to Sandy Roe, Program Chair, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

For more information, please visit: http://2016.ifla.org/cfp-calls/classification-and-indexing

Sandy Roe
Secretary, Classification & Indexing Section Standing Committee
Editor, Cataloging & Classification Quarterly
Head, Cataloging & Metadata Services
Milner Library, Illinois State University
Normal, IL 61790-8900