Hi all,

I hope your semesters are going well so far! In case it's of interest to
anyone in this group, we’d like to share our winter/spring lineup of free
webinars, all focusing around repository tools for pushing larger strategic
initiatives forward. Topics covered will include aligning your repository
with institutional goals, trends and directions in faculty research, and
working with your office of research.

Librarians using Digital Commons will share how they’ve used their
repository initiatives to position the library as the solution to some of
the most pressing needs at their institutions.

To register, please click on the registration links below. For more
information and for other upcoming events, please see our event calendar at
http://digitalcommons.bepress.com/dc_events/
<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=37318393&msgid=202875&act=XXZA&c=1371275&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fdigitalcommons.bepress.com%2Fdc_events%2F>.
If you have questions, please contact us at [log in to unmask]

bepress Winter/Spring 2016 Webinars

Webinar: Library-curated Faculty Profiles: The New SelectedWorks

Date/time: Thursday, February 11, 2016 at 11am Pacific/2pm Eastern

Register here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2013658061768514561

Webinar: Showcasing Faculty Scholarship: A New Tool for Law Schools

Date/time: Wednesday, February 24, 2016 at 11am Pacific/2pm Eastern

Register here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3045416683549970945

Webinar: New Strategies for Aligning Libraries with Institutional Goals

Date/time:  Thursday, February 25, 2016 at 11am Pacific/2pm Eastern

Register here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1361554207739971841

Webinar:  Librarian as Advisor, Concierge, Press Agent: A Case Study on
Faculty Profile Services

Date/time: Thursday, March 3, 2016 at 11am Pacific/2pm Eastern

Register here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4056936594623096833

Webinar: Faculty’s Evolving Digital Needs: New Survey Results

Date/time: Thursday, March 17, 2016 at 11am Pacific/2pm Eastern

Register here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7584464565509963777

Webinar: A Match Made in Data Heaven: Libraries Partnering with the Office
of Research

Date/time: Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 11am Pacific/2pm Eastern

Register here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8676194949765585921

Webinar: Claiming a Seat at the Table: Strategic Library/Administration
Partnerships

Date/time: Thursday, April 21, 2016 at 11am Pacific/2pm Eastern

Register here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1038104275280300801

Webinar:  The Modern Repository: Aligning the Library with the University
Mission

Date/time:  Thursday, May 5, 2016 at 11am Pacific/2pm Eastern

Register here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6213420844673305345

If  you are unable to attend any of these, please contact me and I’d be
happy to follow up with a recording. We hope you can join us!

Regards,

-Ann

--
Ann Connolly
Director of Outreach and Scholarly Communication

(510) 665-1200 x174
www.bepress.com

bepress: the frontier of scholarly publishing since 1999

Check out IR success stories on the DC Telegraph at
blog.digitalcommons.bepress.com