Please join us for an exciting two days of workshops, presentations and
discussion on Linked Open Data in Cultural Heritage.

We have fantastic trainers (and then there's me) giving workshops on the
basics of graph theory, Open Refine, SPARQL, and RDFa.

Space is limited and registration is now open at http://lodlamto.ca/register

What are the best practices for exposing and sharing digital collections
and data on the web? Linked Open Data is integral to ensuring that local
collections are globally discoverable and shareable.

The Linked Open Data in Cultural Heritage (#LODLAMTO) is a two-day event
taking place at Ryerson University (http://www.ryerson.ca/index.html) on
May 12 and York University (http://www.yorku.ca/index.html) on May 13 in
Toronto. It’s a great opportunity to learn and get some practical
experience with Linked Open Data.

The first day is focused on training workshops with a track for beginners
and another track for participants with more experience. During the second
day participants will have the opportunity to discuss topics of interest,
give short presentations, and work together with data.

We hope that this event with help foster an LOD community here in Canada.
Please join us!

Workshop programme, registration details and info available on website:
http://lodlamto.ca

On behalf of the organizing committee,
Dan Scott