Thank you again to everybody who has already volunteered to help out at Code4Lib 2016! There's just one more job we'd like to fill before the conference:

IRC (Technical): One person to be available before sessions begin (i.e., during morning registration times) to demonstrate how to get onto #code4lib and to offer support for newcomers in #code4lib during the conference.

To sign up, just edit the wiki page at  http://wiki.code4lib.org/2016_Conference_Volunteers and add your name to the "Helper" bullet under "IRC (Technical)." If you need a wiki account, please email Ryan Wick at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]:[log in to unmask]>>. If you'd prefer not to get a wiki account just contact me and I'll be glad to add your name to the volunteers list.

See you in Philadelphia!

Kathleen Haley, for the Onsite Volunteers Committee

Kathleen M. Haley
Information Systems Librarian
American Antiquarian Society
185 Salisbury St.
Worcester, MA 01609

phone: (508) 471-2147
e-mail: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
AAS website: American Antiquarian Society<http://www.americanantiquarian.org/>