Hello again,

We have one new volunteer position open for the conference. We'd like to get one more person to volunteer as a Concierge to assist your fellow conference-goers locate evening activities and make recommendations about local restaurants and points of interest. Ideally, this would be somebody local to Philadelphia who could be available from 5:00 to about 6:00 p.m. on Monday (when dinner groups are assembling), and from 5:00 to 5:30 on both Tuesday and Wednesday.

To sign up, just edit the wiki page at  http://wiki.code4lib.org/2016_Conference_Volunteers and add your name to the "Concierge" list. If you need a wiki account, please email Ryan Wick at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]:[log in to unmask]>>. If you'd prefer not to get a wiki account just contact me and I'll be glad to add your name to the volunteers list.

See you in Philadelphia!

Kathleen Haley, for the Onsite Volunteers Committee

Kathleen M. Haley
Information Systems Librarian
American Antiquarian Society
185 Salisbury St.
Worcester, MA 01609

phone: (508) 471-2147
e-mail: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
AAS website: American Antiquarian Society<http://www.americanantiquarian.org/>