From: Moffatt, Christie (NIH/NLM) [E]
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2016 3:25 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: CWG meeting next Wednesday, Feb. 3 at 11 AM EST

Dear CWG,

We're looking forward to our next monthly meeting scheduled for Wednesday, Feb. 3 at 11 AM EST.  The new call information is in the welcome message below.  We'll send an agenda for the meeting early next week.

If you haven't had an opportunity to do so, we hope you will share your feedback on the questions below (same as sent on Jan. 6) in advance of the meeting.    You can share your responses to the whole group, or directly to me ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) and/or Abbey Potter ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>).

Have a good weekend, everyone!

Best,
Christie Moffatt and Abbey Potter
Co-Chairs, Content Working Group

Jan. 6 questions for CWG

1.      Our meetings in 2015 focused on working with creators of content in specific challenge areas identified in the 2015 NDSA National Agenda for Digital Stewardship<http://www.digitalpreservation.gov/ndsa/documents/2015NationalAgenda.pdf>.  Are there new/different topics or projects that you would like to see as a focus for the CWG in 2016? These can be short or long term projects with few or many contributors!

2.      The Content Case Studies<http://www.digitalpreservation.gov/ndsa/activities/casestudies.html> were identified during the December 2nd call as a project that several of you would be interested in working more on. Please review the list of completed case studies and let us know what content areas you'd like to see worked on next and what content areas you'd like to contribute to.

3.      Would you be willing to provide an informal 5-10 minute member presentation to start out our meetings in 2016?  These have been a great way to get to know other members, the content they work with, and current challenges. Following the member presentation, your institution could be featured on the NDSA blog.

4.      Do our meetings on the first Wednesday of the month at 11:00 a.m. Eastern work?  Are you finding that you'd like to participate, but can't due to scheduling conflicts?