NDSA S&P working group:

Our next call is scheduled for *February 29, 1-2 pm ET*.

Our main topic of discussion will be a report out of recent conferences and
events.  This message is a call for volunteers to share an update with the
group.

We already have a couple of NDSR Boston unconference volunteers lined up
(thanks, Erin and NDSR volunteers!), but would like to identify a few more
folks willing to talk about conferences they've attended in the last few
months with content of interest to S & P.

A few possibilities came up on our January call, but please shoot me a
quick email if you're willing to be put on the agenda.

These updates can be super quick and casual - assume 5 or 10 minutes.

For example, did anyone attend:

CNI
iPRES
anything else good?

What do we need to know about?  What interesting projects did you hear
about?

And while I'm at it, if you feel inspired to play a leadership role in this
working group or know of someone who might, please get in touch.  S & P
needs you!

Meg Phillips
External Affairs Liaison
National Archives and Records Administration
301-837-3111

<http://www.archives.gov/>
<https://www.facebook.com/usnationalarchives>
<http://www.archives.gov/social-media/twitter.html>