NDSA Standards and Practices colleagues:

The next call of the S & P working group will be

   -  Monday, February 29 from 1:00 to 2:00 Eastern.

   -

   To join the call, just go to www.uberconference.com/clir-dlf in your
   browser, or call 202-750-4186 by phone-- no PIN needed.

   - For speakers who want to share visuals, there's a “Share” button from
   the UberConference dashboard (the browser window you have once you’ve
   joined a call).  UberConference has a quick video tutorial here with screen
   caps, in the case that you are a visual learner:
https://www.uberconference.com/screensharing

   <https://www.uberconference.com/screensharing>

*Agenda:* *Digital Preservation Conference Round Up*

1. NDSR Boston Unconference -

   - Julie Seifert
   - Alice Sara Prael

2. CurateGear and the BitCurator Users Forum  - Dianne Dietrich
3. Mid-Michigan Digital Practitioners Group - Aaron Collie

4. American Historical Association: "Digital Preservation" observations
from digital history sessions - Meg Phillips

5. Others?  (I may have missed some volunteers, for which I apologize in
advance!)

6. Next meeting topic

7. S&P convener(s) for the next meeting

Meg Phillips
External Affairs Liaison
National Archives and Records Administration
301-837-3111

<http://www.archives.gov/>
<https://www.facebook.com/usnationalarchives>
<http://www.archives.gov/social-media/twitter.html>