Hello All,

As some of you know I am putting together a book on the way libraries
acquire technology and I was hoping to get a feel for something here.  How
many of you have systems you have built and maintain yourselves in
production vs something you bought?  It doesn't have to be big but I would
love some examples of libraries that use a model of in house expertise.
The most glaring example of this would be an Open Source project you use
and contribute to even though there is no official help desk.

If you have time I made up a very short (4 questions) survey here

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/38H733R

Thanks,

Edward Iglesias