Hi,

The Code4Lib Conference is a great opportunity for professional
networking. Maybe you're looking to make the move to a new position or
want to figure out what skills you need to develop next to prepare you
for your next job. Maybe you're looking to fill a position and are
interested in talking to other folks who are hiring for similar roles.
With the conference growing it is not always easy to find the people
who you might want to talk to about jobs.

http://jobs.code4lib.org is a great resource, but it won't tell you
who to look for at the conference. I'd like to see if we can help with
bridging the gap between the jobs listed there and the folks who will
actually be at the conference.

I've created an open Google Doc where I have listed a few of our open
positions at NCSU Libraries and linked to contact information and
photos of the folks in the department who you can talk to about them.

I hope you will join me in adding other jobs along with the contact
information for people who will be at the conference.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tBFJZadBafQkxsq5lBeGt7OdAVexADCF9cbWTV8ukDo/edit

Thank you,

Jason