The Islandora Foundation is pleased to announce the details of Canadian
Islandora Camp for 2016: iCampBC2, taking place in Vancouver, BC from July
18 - 20 and sponsored by the British Columbia Electronic Library Network.
Early Bird registration is open until May 15th. There will also be an
opportunity to win a free registration by entering our logo contest and
designing the camp t-shirt.

We are calling for proposals from potential attendees to present about
their Islandora sites, community projects, or other topics of interest to
the digital repository community and Islandora.

Islandora is an open-source software framework designed to help
institutions and organizations, and their audiences, collaboratively manage
and discover digital assets using a best-practices framework. Combining
Fedora and Drupal, Islandora is implemented and contributed to by an
ever-growing international community.

Full details and registration on our camp website:
http://islandora.ca/camps/bc2016

Thanks, and we hope to see you in Vancouver!
The Islandora Team
--
*http://islandora.ca/camps/bc2016 <http://islandora.ca/camps/bc2016>*
http://islandora.ca