  I have been on mailman lists, like Fedora Linux, for ages and any
command that a user or other can do with the "password" that is sent
through mail is also verified by an email. So, someone could try to make
your list user recieve a digest or quit the list, etc. but it wouldn't
happen if you didn't verify it.