On Mar 2, 2016, at 9:48 AM, LeVan,Ralph <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> …I've written so much bloat that didn't get used because a librarian was sure the system would fail without it….

I’m ROTFL because just a few minutes ago, while composing an informal essay on the history of bibliographic description, I wrote the following sentence:

  The result is library jargon solidified in an obscure
  data structure. Moreover, in an attempt to make the
  surrogates of library collections more meaningful, the
  information of bibliographic description bloats to fill
                                           ^^^^^^
  much more than the traditional three to five catalog
  cards of the past.

levan++

—
ELM