+1 to TH5!

I’m also very new to the environment.. And I’m really liking what I see. Fifteen years of multi-billion dollar tech industry work makes what I’m seeing around library tech and the processes/services involved seem like a piece of cake. OTOH, I’m coming from a corporation which was under a huge amount of change (painful at times) for almost the entire 15 years I was there… I’m certain that someday the twitches that happen when I hear the word “reinvent” will stop. :)

Seriously though, the technology in the library is fascinating to me.. I thought we just had banks of card catalogs and microfiche!

#seeyouinphilly
Josh