That's odd. I haven't done a large survey, but every recent item that
I've looked at has had the code.

http://bmcr.brynmawr.edu/2016/2016-03-30.html

Statement Collection #1
Entity 	http://bmcr.brynmawr.edu/2016/2016-03-30.html
Attributes
rdfa:usesVocabulary <http://www.w3.org/ns/rdfa#usesVocabulary> 	schema:
<http://schema.org/>

Statement Collection #2
Entity 	http://bmcr.brynmawr.edu/2016/2016-03-30.html#review_text
Attributes
rdf:type <http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#type>
schema:Review <http://schema.org/Review>
schema:name <http://schema.org/name> 	Bryn Mawr Classical Review 2016.03.30
schema:itemReviewed <http://schema.org/itemReviewed>
http://bmcr.brynmawr.edu/2016/2016-03-30.html#review_item
schema:author <http://schema.org/author> 	Robert W. Wallace
schema:reviewBody <http://schema.org/reviewBody> 	This book is cause for
celebration. Notwithstanding the complexity of his many source
traditions, Solon is our best attested historical figure from archaic
Greece, as sophos, poet, statesman, lawgiver, and the subject of a
biography by Plutarch.

It's possible that earlier data wasn't coded sufficiently to pick up the
details. Here's the "latin poem" one:

Entity 	http://bmcr.brynmawr.edu/2014/2014-01-07.html#this
Attributes
schema:description <http://schema.org/description> 	William Fitzgerald,
How to Read a Latin Poem: If You Can’t Read Latin Yet. Oxford; New York:
Oxford University Press, 2013. Pp. ix, 278. ISBN 9780199657865. $35.00.

This is indeed why I wanted a "before and after" test - to see if schema
did add SEO. Now we don't know.

kc

--
Karen Coyle