Hello,

Libraries should be leading the way in the IoT field. Very sad that a librarian didn't know what it was. I think IoT definitely has a place as a showcase of possibilities. This could serve public libraries well, especially via corporate sponsorship. Although, that could open a can of worms. Many libraries have already become show pages though.

Thanks,

Cornel Darden Jr.
Chief Information Officer
Casanova Information Services, LLC