For those who were not previously aware of IoT, here’s a primer focused specifically on the library space:

https://www.oclc.org/publications/nextspace/articles/issue24/librariesandtheinternetofthings.en.html

IMHO this is still a very young concept, and not even fully imagined yet, so there is no reason to feel like you’ve missed the boat, when the ship hasn’t even reached the dock yet.

--
Andrew Anderson, President & CEO, Library and Information Resources Network, Inc.
http://www.lirn.net/ | http://www.twitter.com/LIRNnotes | http://www.facebook.com/LIRNnotes