Hello,

Keeping track of keys has been a pain in the past for me. I still believe it's the best method. Now that I'm much more focused and organized it hasn't been a problem. But having a physical copy of the key tucked away will be helpful to me in the future. As far as institutional data, i can see some areas of concern. Who's keeping track of the keys? And is that info passed along with employment changes?

Thanks,

Cornel Darden Jr.
Chief Information Officer
Casanova Information Services, LLC