From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lisa Rabey
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2016 10:04 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Internet of Things

a. Thank you everyone for your input! I asked this question out of curiosity, not for a project / paper / research area (yet). All the responses have been brilliant.
b. #notalllibrarians
c. I've been made privy the security issues are so big you can drive a Mac truck through them, but I'm ignoring them at the moment to see what people are doing with the tech.
c. Andreas, if you haven't seen this before, I think you may enjoy Internet of Shit https://twitter.com/internetofshit

"Obviously the best thing to do is put a chip in it."

_lisa

--

 @byshieldmaiden | http://exitpursuedbyabear.net
“There are moments, Jeeves, when one asks oneself, 'Do trousers matter?'"