From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Knight, Kathryn E. <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2016 9:41 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Institutional repositories

Hello all,

My institution is working on a massive overhaul of our current institutional repository. At this point we're still deciding what to choose (DSpace, Invenio, etc.). Since I don't have much experience with IRs and so far all I can do in meetings is wave my arms and crow about metadata a bunch, I thought I'd appeal to the collective Code4Lib brain for some repository input. If you have an IR at your institution, what do you like about it? Hate? What about the end users? What is your submission process like? Anything you wish it could do that it doesn't? Etc.

Please feel free to contact me off list with your thoughts, if you care to share-I'll keep all information confidential.

Thanks so much,

Katie

Kathryn Knight
Metadata and Cataloging Librarian
Oak Ridge National Laboratory Research Library