Hello,

Wellcome Library is doing this with our material. See http://wellcomelibrary.org/item/b18035978 . In the markup there is a section of json-ld. Adding markup like this to our material was part of a "quick wins" linked data project from 2015-16.

Thanks,

Natalie

--
Natalie Pollecutt
Library Systems Officer

Our investment portfolio gives us the independence to support such transformative work as the sequencing and understanding of the human genome, research that established front-line drugs for malaria, and Wellcome Collection, our free venue for the incurably curious that explores medicine, life and art.

This message has been scanned for viruses by Websense Hosted Email Security - www.websense.com