One of the big shifts for me - a newbie to library science who switched
over from industry late last spring - is just how many people _outside_
the college I interface with, part of that being the open source
community. And I LOVE that aspect of my job, knowing that therešs a larger
community out there, ready to share information with and support one
another.

-Bethany