These examples are fantastic! Thanks for the write-ups!

I think a real value add to this kind of service would be some sort of
bibliographic tool. If students could save article citations/links in
the system, create lists of books/articles for each paper they write,
and export bibliographies from that, I they would have a near-seamless
research process. Don't know if that's possible though. Many students
find current bibliographic/resource management software extremely hard
to use, so they settle for citation generators instead. And this could
solve the problem of them having to email article links to themselves to
find those same articles later. One stop shopping, as it were. /ramble

~val

Valerie Forrestal
Web Services Librarian/Asst. Professor
City University of New York